Blind Fabric Wholesalers (Aust) Pty. Ltd. warrants that its fabric is free from defects for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.
Should the fabric fails for any reason during the warranty period, the fabric is to be returned to Blind Fabric Australia at our expense.
Blind Fabric Australia will repair or replace the fabric free of charge.
Conditions of Warranty
- The fabric must be returned to Blind Fabric Wholesalers (Aust) Pty. Ltd. with Proof Of Purchase. The Proof Of Purchase must clearly identify unambiguously the fabric material in question.
- Any misuse of fabric or failure to follow instructions or specification provided therein and/ or improper installation will nullify the warranty.
- Blind Fabric Wholesalers (Aust) Pty. Ltd. shall not be responsible for any loss or damage during shipment or transportation.
- Blind Fabric Wholesalers (Aust) Pty. Ltd. shall not be liable for any injury , loss or damage of a consequential nature or for any direct or indirect damage, loss or cost
- The only conditions and warranties which are binding on the company is in respect of the state , quality or conditions of the goods supplied by it to the customer and / or in respect of advice, recommendation(s), information or services supplied by it are those imposed by Statute (including the Trade Practices Act 1974) and to the extent permitted, thereby the liability if any of the company arising of the breach of such conditions or warranties, shall at the company’s option, be limited to and completely discharged in the case of goods, by either the supply of equivalent goods or the replacement of the goods supplied to the customer by the company.
In the case of advice and services, by the supply of further advice, recommendation(s), information and services again.